UPDATE: Names Released in Deadly Crash Involving Motorcycle
PAYNESVILLE (WJON News) -- There was a deadly crash involving a motorcycle in western Stearns County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says the incident happened at about 1:30 p.m. Sunday on Highway 55 near Paynesville.
A car was going west on the highway while the motorcycle was heading east and the two collided.
The driver of the motorcycle 53-year-old William Clough and his passenger 49-year-old Melissa Clough, both from Mora, died at the scene.
Get our free mobile app
The driver of the car, 60-year-old Thomas Groby of Long Prairie, was not hurt.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Top 10 Summer Travel Destinations from MSP
- Free Mobile Mini Concerts Coming to St. Joe, Cloud
- Border Patrol Foils Smuggling Attempt in Northern MN
- 3 Minnesota-Made Beers Named Among Best in the World
- Minnesota's Oldest Resort has been Sold