Princeton Woman Hurt in Crash on Highway 169
MILACA (WJON News) -- A Princeton woman was taken to the hospital following a crash near Milaca on Friday afternoon. The incident happened just before 4:00 p.m. at the intersection of Highway 169 and Central Avenue.
The Minnesota State Patrol says a car was going south on Highway 169 and an SUV was going north on Highway 169. Authorities say the SUV made a left turn onto Central Avenue and hit the car.
Get our free mobile app
The driver of the car, 42-year-old Nicole Straw of Princeton, was taken to Princeton Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The driver of the SUV, 54-year-old Tracey Sundvall of Milaca, was not hurt.
Snowy road conditions are believed to have been a factor in the crash.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Police ask for public's help as drug overdoses spike in north-central Minnesota
- New ramen shop opens in Waite Park
- Kids ski and learn about Norwegian roots at St. Cloud skiing event
- Poisoned bald eagles nursed back to health, released
- Foundation gives Central Minnesota organizations $90K to improve women's lives
LOOK: 23 astronomical events to look out for in 2023
Stacker compiled a list of 23 astronomical events to observe in 2023 using a variety of news and scientific sources.
LOOK: Baby boomer baby names that have gone out of style
Using info from the Social Security Administration's baby name database, Stacker compiled a list of baby boomer baby names that have declined in popularity.