Several Mailboxes Damaged Near Royalton
ROYALTON (WJON News) -- Authorities in Morrison County are looking for who's responsible for damaging several mailboxes near Royalton.
Sheriff Shawn Larsen says the incidents happened Thursday night between 10:30 p.m. and 11:30 p.m.
Get our free mobile app
Larsen says roughly a dozen mailboxes were either damaged or stolen along Imperial Road and 180th Avenue in Bellevue Township.
Authorities say the mailboxes appeared to have been smashed with a green colored object. A full-size truck with a loud exhaust and after-market lights on the front was seen in the area.
Anyone with information regarding the damaged mailboxes is asked to call the Morrison County Sheriff's Office.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Bachman Jewelers Closing after 97 Years
- Sartell Preparing for Summer School Programming
- New Women's Clothing Store Opening in Waite Park
- Meal Program Aims To Minimize Food Waste in Schools
- Modern Barnyard Expansion