Alexandria Man Hurt in Rollover Near Melrose
MELROSE (WJON News) -- An Alexandria man was taken to the hospital after a rollover near Melrose.
The Minnesota State Patrol says the incident happened at about 11:15 p.m. Wednesday.
Thirty-two-year-old Jared Harstad was driving west on Interstate 94 when his car went into the median and rolled over into the right ditch.
Harstad was taken to Melrose Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Get our free mobile app
Troopers say alcohol may have been a factor in the crash.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Former Searles Building Sold in Downtown St. Cloud
- Speakeasy Opening in 110-Year-Old Building in St. Cloud
- Bill for Outdoor School for All Minnesota Students
- Cold Spring Woman Among 10 Finalists for Princess Kay
- Free Mobile Mini Concerts Coming to St. Joe, Cloud