NFL Releases Minnesota Vikings 2020 Schedule
The NFL has released the complete 2020 schedule for the Minnesota Vikings. The schedule has been ranked as the 18th toughest in the league for their upcoming season.
While the NFL has released the schedule, there is a large amount of uncertainty due to the coronavirus -- so they have multiple contingency plans. For now though, we have a full 17 week schedule. Only the International games have been scrapped at this time.
The Vikings will open the regular season with an NFC North rivalry matchup when the Green Bay Packers visit U.S. Bank Stadium on September 13th.
Another notable matchup comes on Christmas Day when the Vikings visit the Saints for a rare Friday afternoon game.
Minnesota Vikings 2020 Schedule
- WEEK 1: SUN 9/13 - Green Bay at Minnesota (Noon CT)
- WEEK 2: SUN 9/20 - Minnesota at Indianapolis (Noon CT)
- WEEK 3: SUN 9/27 - Tennessee at Minnesota (Noon CT)
- WEEK 4: SUN 10/4 - Minnesota at Houston (Noon CT)
- WEEK 5: SUN 10/11 - Minnesota at Seattle (7:20 PM CT)
- WEEK 6: SUN 10/18 - Atlanta at Minnesota (Noon CT)
- WEEK 7: Bye
- WEEK 8: SUN 11/1 - Minnesota at Green Bay (Noon CT)
- WEEK 9: SUN 11/8 - Detroit at Minnesota (Noon CT)
- WEEK 10: MON 11/16 - Minnesota at Chicago (7:15 PM CT)
- WEEK 11: SUN 11/22 - Dallas at Minnesota (3:25 PM CT)
- WEEK 12: SUN 11/29 - Carolina at Minnesota (Noon CT)
- WEEK 13: SUN 12/6 - Jacksonville at Minnesota (Noon CT)
- WEEK 14: SUN 12/13 - Minnesota at Tampa Bay (Noon CT)
- WEEK 15: SUN 12/20 - Chicago at Minnesota (Noon CT)
- WEEK 16: FRI 12/25 - Minnesota at New Orleans (3:30 PM CT)
- WEEK 17: SUN 1/3 - Minnesota at Detroit (Noon CT)
I guess I'll take it all with a grain of salt and hope for the best. I could really use some Vikings football right about now. I'll really need it in September. SKOL!