UPDATE: Clearwater Business Fire Believed to Be Accidental
CLEARWATER (WJON News) -- Fire crews battled a building fire in Clearwater Township Tuesday morning.
The Wright County Sheriff's Office responded Clearwater Auto Parts just before 11:30 a.m. on a report of a vehicle fire.
Get our free mobile app
Authorities arrived to find the fire had fully engulfed the building as well as grass in the area.
As of 3:00 p.m. emergency personnel have cleared the area.
Authorities say it's believe the fire was started accidentally by employees working on a vehicle in the garage.
There were no injuries, but the fire caused considerable property damage including damage to a structure located on the property.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Sartell Police Restarting K9 Program
- Hemker Zoo Opens for the Season
- Sartell Student on National Kids Magazine
- Sartell School District Finds Interim Superintendent
- LGS Electronics Seizing Opportunity with Construction