Driver Hurt When Bus Leaves Road and Lands on Railroad Tracks
BIG LAKE (WJON News) -- A bus driver was taken to the hospital after the bus he was driving went out of control and ended up on the railroad bed.
The Minnesota State Patrol says the incident happened at about 6:30 a.m. Sunday on Highway 10 in Big Lake Township.
Fifty-nine-year-old Ronald Buckles of Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin was heading west when the Motor Coach bus crossed the eastbound lanes and came to a rest on the railroad bed.
Buckles was taken to CentraCare Hospital in Monticello with non-life-threatening injuries.
Get our free mobile app
Troopers say the road was snow and ice covered at the time of the crash.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Gas Prices in Minnesota Fell Again Last Week
- Stearns County Considering Options for New Justice Complex
- Park Amenities Major Theme for Sauk Rapids State of the City
- St. Cloud Slim Chickens Sets Opening Date
- Sauk Rapids-Rice Culinary Team Advances to Nationals
QUIZ: Can you identify 50 famous companies by their logos?
How well do you know the logos of 50 of the world's most famous companies? Keep scrolling to see if you can guess which icon belongs to which brand.