Fire Department: Hot Grill Starts Garage on Fire
ST. CLOUD -- A grill is the likely cause of a fire that destroyed a north St. Cloud garage. St. Cloud Fire Department's Greg Newinksi says they were called to the fire at 423 19 1/2 Avenue North at about 4:15 p.m. on Friday.
He says the hot grill was too close to the garage and burned a hole into the side of the building, then spread to the whole structure.
The garage and all of the items inside are a total loss.
The damage is estimated at over $12,000.