Cokato Man Seriously Hurt in Meeker County Crash
COLLINWOOD TOWNSHIP (WJON News) -- A Cokato man was seriously hurt in a two-vehicle crash Tuesday.
Get our free mobile app
The crash happened at the intersection of Highway 15 and Meeker County Road 18 at around 5:15 p.m.
The Minnesota State Patrol says 64-year-old Paul Volness of Cokato was heading west on County Road 18 while 44-year-old Shane Pitzl of Annandale was northbound on Highway 15. The two vehicles collided in the intersection.
Volness was rushed to the Hennepin County Medical Center with life-threatening injuries. Pitzl was not hurt in the crash.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Man Sentenced in Sauk Rapids Murder-for-Hire Case
- Stearns County Jury Acquits Man on Murder Charges
- No Closures Planned for Walleye Harvest on Mille Lacs Lake
- Minnesota Teacher of the Year Semifinalists Announced
- Farmers' Almanac Predicting Cool, Wet Spring
10 Little-Known Facts About Minnesota
11 Artists With Ties To Minnesota That Have Been Nominated For / Won An Oscar