Air Quality Alert Issued for Part of Minnesota
UNDATED (WJON News) -- The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency has issued an air quality alert for southern Minnesota, from 12:00 p.m. through 8:00 p.m. Tuesday.
The affected area includes the Twin Cities metropolitan area, St. Cloud, Rochester, Mankato, Marshall, and the tribal nations of Mille Lacs, Upper Sioux, and Prairie Island.
People whose health is affected by unhealthy air quality: There are people who are more likely to be affected when ozone pollution reaches an unhealthy level.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Former Searles Building Sold in Downtown St. Cloud
- Speakeasy Opening in 110-Year-Old Building in St. Cloud
- Bill for Outdoor School for All Minnesota Students
- Cold Spring Woman Among 10 Finalists for Princess Kay
- Free Mobile Mini Concerts Coming to St. Joe, Cloud