SAUK CENTRE -- Fire crews responded to a shed fire in Sauk Centre Tuesday morning.

The incident happened around 5:30 a.m. at the 40245 380th Street in Getty Township.

Stearns County Sheriff Steve Soyka says the homeowners, 43-year-old Jamey Groetsch and 34-year-old Shannon Groetsch both of Sauk Centre, reported their pole shed was fully engulfed.

The shed had a motorcycle, a skid loader, a bucket truck, various personal items and miscellaneous items inside.

Soyka says the fire cause roughly $100,000 in damage and the shed was a total loss.

It's believed a heat lamp was the cause of the fire.

Have WJON News Sent to Your Inbox

Subscribe to the WJON Newsletter and have top local news headlines sent to your inbox every day.