ST. CLOUD -- The Stearns County Household Hazardous Waste Division is assisting farmers to get rid of their fluorescent bulbs.

Get our free mobile app


They will be picking up the spent bulbs by appointment from now until April.

There is a 100-bulb minimum requirement.

You can call them at 320-257-8605 or email


North Shore & Gunflint 2021 Fall Colors

Huskies Celebrate Homecoming with Fan Fest at St. Cloud State

More From AM 1240 WJON