Peterson Suffers Allergic Reaction
Viking running back Adrian Peterson suffered an allergic reaction at lunch in Mankato Monday that sent him to a local hospital. Coach Leslie Frazier said Peterson ate some seafood that caused his face to swell and shortness of breath. An ambulance was called and Peterson was diagnosed with a allergic reaction at the hospital.
Peterson returned to the Minnesota State University-Mankato residence hall after the scare and Frazier says he's "fine now". The Vikings will practice today from 2:45 to 5:30 this afternoon in full pads in Mankato.