One Person Taken to Hospital After Crash Involving A Semi
SAUK RAPIDS (WJON News) -- One person was taken to the hospital after a crash involving a semi Thursday morning.
Get our free mobile app
The incident happened just after 10:00 a.m. at the intersection of Highway 15 and 18th Street North in Sauk Rapids.
The Minnesota State Patrol says a semi, driven by 41-year-old Jesse Evers of Sleepy Eye, was heading north on Highway 15, when it collided with another vehicle in the intersection that was heading west on 18th Street North.
Evers was not hurt. A passenger in the other vehicle, 69-year-old Verla Benjamin of Sauk Rapids, was taken to St. Cloud Hospital.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Sales tax to go up in Waite Park April 1st
- New monument honors St. Cloud-area frontline pandemic workers
- Disney heroes and villains hit Paramount stage
- Paramount Theater exec to step aside
- Barenaked Ladies to rock Waite Park this summer