Contact Us
House Fire

House Fire - Page 4

Getty Images
Getty Images
[

UPDATE: Fatal St. Paul Fire Blamed on Careless Smoking

Inspectors say a fire in St. Paul that left one man dead was caused by careless smoking in bed.

Read More|Comment

Getty Images
Getty Images
[

One Man Dies in St. Paul House Fire; 8 Escape

One man has died in a house fire in St. Paul, while eight other people escaped.

Read More|Comment

Getty Images
Getty Images
[

One Person Dead in Willmar House Fire

Authorities are investigating a fatal house fire in Willmar.

Read More|Comment

Fire
[

Home Destroyed by Fire in Western Stearns County

A home in western Stearns County was destroyed by fire last (Thursday) night. The sheriff's department says the call came in at about 6:40 p.m. on County Road 201 in North Fork Township, about two miles northeast of Brooten.

Read More|Comment

lightning
[

Lightning Strike Sparks House Fire in North St. Cloud

A lightning strike started a house fire in north St. Cloud early this (Friday) morning. The St. Cloud fire department responded to the call at about 1:30 a.m. at 152 21st Avenue North.

Read More|Comment

Photo by WJON.com's Adam Ulbricht
Photo by WJON.com's Adam Ulbricht
[

Fire Destroys House in North St. Cloud

The St. Cloud fire department responded to a house fire early this (Tuesday) morning. The fire was reported at about 6:00 a.m. at 1742 2nd Street North.

Read More|Comment

Fire
[

Fire Crews Respond to House Fire in Farming Township

Several fire departments responded to a house fire in Farming Township on Saturday night. Crews were dispatched to the farm on County Road 41 at about 9:50 p.m.

Read More|Comment

Category: St. Cloud News Tags:
[

Authorities Investigating Fire at Vacant Home

Clearwater -- A portable heater may be the cause of a house fire that started yesterday (Sunday). Stearns County Sheriffs got a call of a fire at 20722 9th Avenue East in Lynden Township, just after 9:30 a

Read More|Comment

Chickens
Getty Images
[

Chicken Alerts Wisconsin Family to House Fire

A western Wisconsin couple can credit a pet chicken for helping save them from a house fire. Alma Center Fire Chief Jeff Gaede says they were sleeping when the chicken woke them at about 6:15 a.m. Thursday.

Read More|Comment

Fire
[

Hibbing House Fire Injures 4

Four people were injured after a house fire in Hibbing. The fire department responded at 5:30 a.m. Sunday, with witnesses reporting flames shooting from the roof.

Read More|Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wjon.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Register on AM 1240 WJON quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a member? Sign up here

Register on AM 1240 WJON quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive The WJON VIP Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.