St. Cloud Park & Rec Now Hiring for Summer Jobs
ST. CLOUD (WJON News) -- It's time to start thinking about getting a summer job.
The St. Cloud Park & Recreation Department has a number of openings that need to be filled. The city is looking for lifeguards, wading pool attendants, and aquatic coordinators. For non-water related jobs they also need to hire people for park maintenance, athletic field maintenance, and work at Munsinger/Clemens Gardens.
Job applications can be found right now on the city's website.
Get our free mobile app
Also, the Park & Rec Department will be holding a Job Fair on Saturday, May 13th from 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. at Whitney Recreation Center.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Sauk Rapids Home That Survived 1886 Turns 150 Years
- Gas Prices Continue to Rise in Minnesota, Nationally
- LSS Frozen Meals Growing in Popularity
- St. Cloud Arts Commission Providing Opportunities for All
- 3 More St. Cloud Businesses Awarded Main Street Grants
LOOK: 25 must-visit hidden gems from across the US
From secret gardens to underground caves, Stacker compiled a list of 25 must-visit hidden gems from across the United States using travel guides, news articles, and company websites.