St. Cloud VA Holding Walk-In flu Vaccinations For Vets
ST. CLOUD -- As flu season approaches, it's important to be prepared and the St. Cloud VA is holding several walk-in clinics to help.
The St. Cloud VA Medical Center are holding their clinics at these times and dates:
- October 3rd - 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. in building 96
- October 4 and 5 - 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. in building 96
- Saturdays; October 7, 14, 21, and 28 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. in building one
- Tuesdays; October 10, 17, 24 and 31 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. in building one
- Weekdays; October 10 - 31 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the Urgent Care Clinic
VA flu clinics are for enrolled Veterans only, no appointments are required to get a vaccine.
The Department of Veterans Affairs has also teamed up with Walgreens to allow all Vets who are currently enrolled in the VA healthcare system to be able to walk into any Walgreens and get a flu shot at no cost.