Sinclair Resigns As Superintendent At Sauk Rapids-Rice
SAUK RAPIDS -- The Superintendent of the Sauk Rapids-Rice School District has announced his resignation. Aaron Sinclair handed in his resignation letter Monday during the school board meeting.
Sinclair's last day on the job will be June 30th, 2020.
I absolutely love being the Superintendent of the Sauk Rapids-Rice Public Schools and being part of this community. However, it has become clear to me that I am not able to be the father and husband I expect myself to be and provide the leadership the Sauk Rapids-Rice School District requires. My family is and always will be my priority.
Sinclair's letter says he is proud of what has been accomplished in the past two years, including:
• Passing of the Pleasantview Elementary referendum by 71%
• Being named one of the Star Tribune’s Top 150 Workplaces in 2019
• Implementing significant security upgrades
• Addressing open enrollment
• And collaborating with the business community and local elected officials
Sinclair took over as the district's Superintendent in July 2018. He was previously the Assistant Superintendent of the Brainerd School District.