Home Badly Damaged, Two Dogs Die in St. Cloud Fire
ST. CLOUD - A home in North St. Cloud was badly damaged by a fire on Sunday night.
The St. Cloud Fire Department responded to the fire off of 15th Street North. St. Cloud Fire Marshal Mike Post says no one was hurt but two dogs died from the fire. There were also two cats in the home that survived.
The residents weren't home at the time of the incident. Firefighters had to cut a hole in the roof and found that stove burners were left on.
The home is badly damaged from the incident. The St. Cloud Fire Department reminds residents to never leave cooking equipment unattended or to leave flammable materials near the stove.