St. Cloud Hospital Festival of Lights - Though the event is free and open to everyone, the Festival of Lights is a great way to help support local food shelves.
The annual event is Thursday, December 7th and starts at 6:00 p.m. Those who attend are encouraged to bring a non-perishable food item to support local food shelves.
Holly Jolly Trolly - The Holly Jolly Trolly food drive is another way you can help local food shelves. Formerly known as Fill the Flyer, the Holly Jolly Trolly will take place from December 11th through December 15th from 4:00 p.m to 7:00 p.m. at different stores each day.
- MON 12/11: Coborn's -- Cooper Avenue in St. Cloud (4P-7P)
- TUE 12/12: Cash Wise East -- 4th Street in St. Cloud (4P-7P)
- WED 12/13: Lunds/Byerly's -- Division Street in St. Cloud (4P-7P)
- THU 12/14: Coborn's -- Benton Drive in Sauk Rapids (4P-7P)
- FRI 12/15: Coborn's -- Pinecone Road in Sartell (4P-7P)
Charity Challenge - The annual Charity Challenge is a tradition put on for the Norman C. Skalicky Foundation. The foundation matches donations (up to $100,000) to three area food shelves. The annual event has raised around 2.7 million dollars since it started in 2001.
Donations are accepted at the following food shelves.
Catholic Charities P.O. Box 2390 St. Cloud, MN
St. Cloud Salvation Army 400 U.S Highway 10 South St. Cloud, MN 56304
St. Joseph Community Food Shelf, P.O. Box 384 St. Joseph, MN 56374