Medicare 101: Tips & Resources For Open Enrollment
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT MEDICARE?
- What exactly IS Medicare?
- What IS the Medicare Plan?
- Is Medicare free?
- Why is Medicare important?
- What is covered by Medicare?
- Do I have to have Medicare?
- Can I afford Medicare?
- How old do I have to be to get Medicare?
- Is Medicare for people who are retired only?
- What if I have special needs?
These are ALL great questions. At what age should you start learning about Medicare?
CLASSES BEING OFFERED
Edgewood Healthcare is going to be offering information on Medicare on Wednesday, October 21st. They will have a panel of experts will offer Medicare tips and resources to prepare you for open enrollment.
If you would like to register for this panel discussion, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call 701.330.2626 if you would like more information about this event.
Medicare 101 Panel Discussion will be held at Noon, on October 21st.
UPCOMING CLASSES TO SCHEDULE
Edgewood Healthcare will also be offering panel discussions on various topics throughout the end of the year, including:
- Moving During Covid: Wednesday, November 4th, 2020: Learn about the challenges, myths and what Edgewood is doing to keep residents safe during Covid.
- Safety & Security Concerns: Wednesday, November 18th 2020: What happens when home is not the safest place anymore?
- Caring Through the Holidays: Wednesday, December 2nd, 2020: Learn how to identify signs that a loved one needs more help;caregiver stress and burnout, and how Covid might affect the holidays.
- My Tow Elaines: Wednesday, December 16th: There will be a presentation by My Two Elaines author, Marty Schreiber, on facing a spouse's battle with Alzheimer's. Receive a FREE copy of the book upon registration.
- End of Life Hospice: Wednesday, December 30th, 2020: Learn the myths and facts about end of life decisions and care.