Clearwater -- A portable heater may be the cause of a house fire that started yesterday (Sunday). Stearns County Sheriffs got a call of a fire at 20722 9th Avenue East in Lynden Township, just after 9:30 a
A western Wisconsin couple can credit a pet chicken for helping save them from a house fire. Alma Center Fire Chief Jeff Gaede says they were sleeping when the chicken woke them at about 6:15 a.m. Thursday.
A pop tart in a toaster started a house fire this (Wednesday) morning in Sauk Rapids Township. The Sauk Rapids Fire Chief Tony Hommerding says they were called to the home at 4460 16th Avenue Northwest at about 6:30 a.m.
A ceiling fan in a bathroom started on fire, damaging a Southeast St. Cloud home. The fire department was called to the home in the 2700 block of 18th Avenue Southeast at about 10:00 p.m. last (Thursday) night.
Two people and their dogs escaped injury in an early morning house fire. The Stearns County Sheriff's Department says the fire started just before 1:00 a.m. this (Tuesday) morning two miles north of St. Joseph in St. Wendel Township.
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to AM 1240 WJON
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wjon.com using your Facebook account.