Weekly Fish Fries Back Again Throughout Central Minnesota
ST. CLOUD -- Whether you're eating fish on a Friday as part of a religious observation or just love perfectly prepared fish at a great price, Central Minnesota is the place to be during this Lenten season.
Fish Fries are a widely popular tradition during this time of year, and there is no shortage of businesses that offer the great tasting meal of deep-fried fish, french fries, cole slaw and all the other sides.
Looking for a great place for fish? Here are some places to check out starting Friday, February 16th and going to the end of Lent.
- St. John the Baptist Parish (Collegeville 4p-7p) $12 Adults, $5 kids 5-10
- Sauk Rapids VFW Post 6992 (Sauk Rapids 5p-8p) $9 per plate
- St. Anthony's Parish (St. Cloud 4p-7p) $10 Adults, $5 kids
- St. Cloud VFW Post 4847 (St. Cloud, 4:30p-7p) $9
- St. Augusta American Legion (St. Augusta 5p-7:30p)
- Waite Park American Legion (Waite Park 4:30p-7:30p) $10
- Royalton American Legion (Royalton 5p-8p)
- St. Paul's Catholic Church (Feb 23rd 5p-7p) $9 Adults, $5 kids
- Moose Lodge (Waite Park 5p-8p) $10 per person
- Upper Deck Sports Bar (Sartell 4p-10p) $9.95
- St. Joe American Legion (St. Joseph 4:30p-8p) $10.25 Adults, $7.50 kids
- Kimball Lions (Kimball 4:30p-7:30p) $9 Adults, $4 kids
- Coyote Moon Grille (St. Cloud-East 4p-8p) $16.95 Adults, $6.95 kids
- Mom's Place (South Haven 11am-8p) $10.25
- Rusty Nail (St. Stephen 5p-9p)
- Lincoln Depot (St. Cloud 11a-2p, 4p-9p) $9.99
- Sauk Centre Legion (Sauk Centre 5p-7:30p) $8.00 Adults, $4.00 kids
- St. Cloud Country Club (St. Cloud 5p-9p) $14.95 Adults, $6.95 kids
- Immaculate Conception Church (Rice 5p-7:30p) $9 Adults, $5 kids
- Avon Cabin Cafe (Avon Till 8p) $10 per person.
- Jordie's Trail Side Cafe (Bowlus 4p-7p) $8.99
- St. Cloud Eagles Club (St. Cloud 5p-7p) $10 per person
- St. Katharine Drexel (St. Cloud 4p-7:30p) $10 Adults, $6 kids
- Cold Spring American Legion (4p-7p) $9 per plate
There are several bars and restaurants also serving up fish dinners during Lent. If there is a fish fry we need to add, message me at firstname.lastname@example.org.