Unattended Fire Destroys St. Cloud Garage
ST. CLOUD -- An unattended recreational fire destroyed a single unattached garage this (Monday) afternoon.
St. Cloud Fire Marshal Mike Post says the fire started before 2:00 p.m. at 224 14th Avenue North.
He says residents had a recreational fire last night that they thought had been put out.
Wind picked up and reignited the flames which spread to the garage. There was substantial damage done to the East side of the garage and to a tree on the North side. Post estimates there to be about $20,000 in damage.
There was no one in the garage at the time.