Toughest Driver to Follow – Top 5 at 7:45
Today in the Top 5 at 7:45 I have listing the Top 5 traits of a person who is tough to follow when driving. Driving is tough enough without dealing with people with these traits. The Top 5 at 7:45 airs with me on WJON.
5) Guy playing loud music - His or her base could be rattling your windows.
4) Weaves from center line to the right - You wonder if this person is driving under the influence or texting.
3) Stops for no good reason. Driving defensive is good but defensive with no reason to stop isn't.
2) Guy who lets everyone in. It's O.K. to let one and maybe two cars in but more than that is too much.
1) One who doesn't signal. Signals are on cars for a reason, use them.