Top 5 at 7:45 – What I’ve Learned From the World Cup
The World Cup has been going on in Brazil for the past few days and I’ve learned a little bit from the event. I’m listing the Top 5 things I’ve learned from the World Cup so far. The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekday mornings with me on WJON.
5) My son, Tate is obsessed with it. He already knows more about soccer than I do.
4) Lots of names I can’t pronounce. Not just on the teams from other countries but the U.S. team too.
3) Lots of flopping. Guys are always trying to influence the officials.
2) Yellow cards and all the rules. I don’t quite understand them all yet.
1) Crazy fans. The World really gets into this.