Top 5 at 7:45 – What I Hate to See on the Road
Driving can be difficult for lots of reasons. I am listing my Top 5 things I hate to see when I am driving. The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekday mornings with me on WJON.
5) Turning without signaling – Do these people think they are on the road together.
4) Slow drivers in the left lane – This is especially a problem on the freeway.
3) An accident – Scary and slows down traffic. We can’t help but look.
2) Road Construction – Remember this sign “Road work next 15 miles”.
1) Stop and Go Traffic as far as the eye can see – Friday afternoons in the summer from Maple Grove to St. Cloud.