Top 5 at 7:45 – What Dad Really Wants For Father’s Day
Being a Dad and knowing lots of Dads I've put together a list of the Top 5 things a Dad truly wants on Father's Day. The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekday mornings with me on WJON.
5) Go fishing/golfing. My Dad loves golf the most.
4) Someone else to mow the lawn. Doing chores for Dad is really good.
3) Beer. It could be wine or a some other favorite beverage for Dad.
2) Peace and Quiet. This could be for a nap or just quiet is good sometimes.
1) Your time. Spending time with Dad is the most valuable.