Top 5 at 7:45 – Advantages of Wild Season Being Over
Today’s Top 5 is trying to find the silver lining in the Minnesota Wild loss to Chicago last night in the NHL playoffs. With the Wild being eliminated I am listing the Top 5 advantages of their run being over. The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekday mornings with me on WJON.
5) Blackhawk fans can rest easy – I thinks they were getting a little worried.
4) Don’t have to hate Patrick Kane so much – I still hate him right now.
3) Goalies can get healthy – Backstrom, Harding and Kuemper were all unable to play because of injury or illness.
2) Don’t need to find CNBC – This is a channel I never watch.
1) Go to bed on time – These late night starts were killing my sleep patterns.