A busted sprinkler system has caused hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage to a north St. Cloud building. The St. Cloud Fire Department got a call from a bystander about an alarm sounding in the building at 1025 18th Street North at about 4:45 p.m. Wednesday.
An improperly thrown away cigarette is likely the cause of a St. Cloud house fire on Sunday morning. Fire crews responded to the blaze at 1217 36th Avenue North at about 9:40 a.m. A woman in a wheelchair was helped out of the home.
The Red Cross is helping out one person after their apartment was damaged in a fire. The St. Cloud Fire Department was called to the Empire Apartments in the 50 block of Fourth Avenue North at about 10:00 p.m. last (Sunday) night.
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to The WJON VIP Club
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wjon.com using your original account information.