st. cloud fire department

Cigarette Likely the Cause of St. Cloud House Fire
An improperly thrown away cigarette is likely the cause of a St. Cloud house fire on Sunday morning. Fire crews responded to the blaze at 1217 36th Avenue North at about 9:40 a.m. A woman in a wheelchair was helped out of the home.
Stove Fire Damages St. Cloud Apartment Unit
The Red Cross is helping out one person after their apartment was damaged in a fire. The St. Cloud Fire Department was called to the Empire Apartments in the 50 block of Fourth Avenue North at about 10:00 p.m. last (Sunday) night.

Load More Articles