Contact Us

Snow Deficit Mounting

Jim Maurice

ST. CLOUD – There’s a mention of snow in the forecast tonight (Tuesday) and tomorrow, but it probably won’t put much of a dent in our snow deficit for the winter.

The National Weather Service says we’ve had just 6.7 inches of snow so far this season, that’s nearly 16 inches below our average total.  If this were a normal year, we would have have nearly 23 inches of snow by now.

Looking out at our 10-day forecast, there is that 40% chance of light snow tonight and tomorrow, and flurries are in the forecast for Saturday.  But right now our best chance for measurable snow is next Wednesday, when there’s a 60% chance for snow.

More WJON News

Recommended For You

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wjon.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for The WJON VIP Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive The WJON VIP Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.