SAUK RAPIDS - Authorities responded to a house fire in Sauk Rapids this (Friday) morning.

The home is at 3135 Quarry Road Northeast, near Molitor's. The fire started some time between 11:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.

Homeowners Diane Huben and Don Girtz tells WJON they heard a pop, went to the kitchen and found it engulfed in flames. They believed a spark from the pop caused a grease fire.

The exterior of the home sustained minor damage.

No one was hurt and as of 12:45 p.m. it appears authorities have the fire under control.

Sartell and Sauk Rapids Fire Departments, Sauk Rapids Police and Gold Cross ambulance responded to the fire.