Weather Announcements for Friday, February 21st, 2014
We have some weather related announcements for Friday, February 21, 2014:
- The College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University are now closed today (Friday). Staff designated to provide essential services during a closing period should report as scheduled. LINK bussing will be running on the half hour beginning at 10 a.m. Pre-scheduled campus and community events and college and university sponsored events scheduled at off campus locations may continue at the discretion of the divisional vice president.
- Eden Valley-Watkins
- Little Falls
- St. Cloud Area schools
- St. John’s Prep
- Sartell-St. Stephen
- Sauk Rapids-Rice
- Granite City Baptist Academy is closed
- Benton-Stearns Voyagers is closed
- Northland Christian School
Schools (2 hours late):
- Brainerd – No AM preschool, no earlybird classes
- The Granite City Lumberjacks game against the North Iowa Bulls at the Rhino Deck Rink in Sauk Rapids has been cancelled tonight. Tomorrows game is still scheduled to be played as of now.
- The Section 8AA Boys Swimming and Diving meet for tonight (Friday) has been postponed. Tomorrow’s (Saturday) times are now at 10:00 a.m. for diving and 2:00 p.m. for swimming.
- All Great River Regional Library locations are closed today.
- Joy Christian Center has cancelled all evening activities.
- Benton County Historical Society and Museum is closed today.
- The Farmer Pesticide Application workshop in Foley is cancelled.
- The Boys and Girls Clubs KIDSTOPs and Eastside, Roosevelt, and Southside locations are all closed today.
- Resource Training and Solutions in Sartell is closed.
- Catholic Charities Senior Dining meals on wheels from Whitney will not be delivered today.
- St. Cloud Hospital will have no noon home delivered meals today.
- All Great River Regional Library locations are closed until 1:00 p.m. today.
- Whitney Recreation Center is closed until 8:00 a.m. today.
- Bernick’s Arena power skating is cancelled.
- Granite City Gymnastics has cancelled all morning classes from 9:00 a.m. – Noon
- Paramount Visual Arts Center has cancelled Friday Studio (tomorrow).
- Recovery Plus Treatment Center will be closed Friday.
- The Todd County DAC will be closed Friday.
- Granite City Gymnastics has cancelled all daytime and evening classes.
- The VFW Post 4847 has cancelled their fish fry and meet raffle tonight.
- VFW Post 428 has cancelled bingo for tonight (Friday).
- Gold N Plump will have no production today during the day and evening shifts today.
If you have a weather related announcement, please call our cancellations line at (320) 257-7191, and leave a message.