MnDOT Installing Lights at Rural Intersections
UNDATED - You could encounter some delays at rural highway intersections.
Starting Monday MnDOT is installing overhead lighting at 16 intersections in nine Central Minnesota counties.
- Highway 6 and Highway 200 in Cass County
- Highway 200 and Highway 84 in Cass County
- Highway 84 and Highway 87 in Cass County
- Highway 87 and Highway 371 in Cass County, south junction
- Highway 87 and Highway 371 in Cass County, north junction
- Highway 87 and Highway 64 in Cass County
- Highway 71 and Highway 28 in Stearns County
- Highway 71 and Highway 27 in Todd County
- Highway 27 and Highway 28 in Morrison County
- Highway 27 and Highway 25 in Morrison County
- Highway 6 and Highway 18 in Crow Wing County
- Highway 169 and Highway 18 in Aitkin County
- Highway 47 and Highway 18 in Mille Lacs County
- Highway 65 and Highway 27 in Kanabec County
- Highway 23 and Highway 47 in Kanabec County
- Highway 23 and Highway 107 in Pine County
All intersections are scheduled to be complete by June 22nd.
Lighting rural intersections improves safety by helping drivers see that they are approaching an intersection.