Kelly’s Corner – Do Your Coworkers Behave Like Children?
There's a new survey by CareerBuilder that shows 77% of us have seen a coworker do something childish in the office. It drives me crazy! You would think that when getting paid for a job, that we'd all be mature adults and get along. But alas...it REALLY doesn't always happen. My biggest pet peeve with someone at work is Whining. I ask, "Hi Janice! How was your weekend?" If the response is always: "Crappy..as usual." I try to steer the other direction.
Here are the top 10 childish things we see most often in the office:
- Refusing to share with other people.
- Throwing temper tantrums.
- Storming out of the room.
- Playing pranks on other co workers.
- Making faces behind someone's back.
- Forming those annoying Cliques.
- Starting rumors about a coworker.
- Tattling on a coworker.
- Pouting because they didn't get things their way.
- WHINING- I can't because my head hurts...I can't because I'm cold. I can't because I'm me and I just can't...wah wah wah...I hate this with a passion!