Home Near Belgrade Destroyed By Fire
BELGRADE - A home in western Stearns County has been destroyed by fire.
The Sheriff says the fire was reported at about 3:45 p.m. yesterday (Thursday) in Crow River Township, southeast of Belgrade.
Twenty-year-old Samantha Shroyer, a two-year-old, and a seven-month old were in the house at the time of the fire. They were able to get out safely. The home is owned by Michelle and Michael Huffman.
It's believed the fire started with hot grease on the stove.
The Red Cross helped assist the victims.