Granite City Classic Scoreboard: Day One
Here are the scores from the Granite City Classic going on this weekend:
- St. Cloud Apollo 52, Sartell 48
Apollo won a hard-fought game over Sartell in overtime. Ethan Novacinski led the Eagles with 14 points and six rebounds. Brandon Snoberger led Sartell with 16 points and had a potential game-winning shot rim out at the end of regulation. With the win, Apollo improves to 4-5 on the season while Sartell drops to 3-6.
- Rogers 81, Rocori 62
Rogers blew out Rocori 81-62 yesterday. Junior guard Allen Wilson's 22 points led the way for the Royals. The Spartans were led by Austin Overman who scored 14 points.
- St. Francis 74, Becker 60
St. Francis pulled away from Becker 74-60 yesterday. The Saints were led by Robbie Whitney's 21 points. Micheal Veldman's 12 points led the way for the Bulldogs.
- Albany 75, Monticello 63
Albany stormed back from a halftime deficit to defeat Monticello 75-63 yesterday. Senior guard Nick Raeker led the way for the Huskies, who improved to 7-1 on the season. The Magic were led by Tyler Frie's 19 points.
- Providence Academy 62, Big Lake 57
Led by Matt Richelsen's 18 points, the Providence Academy Lions edged Big Lake yesterday, 62-57. The Hornets were led by Nate Sandford's 12 points.
- Rocori vs. Becker at 12:30 p.m.
- Rogers vs. Maple Grove at 2:15 p.m.
- Sartell vs. Big Lake at 3:45 p.m.
- Albany vs. Providence Academy at 5:30 p.m.
- Apollo vs. Monticello at 7:00 p.m.
- (1) Apple Valley vs. (5) Champlin Park at 8:30 p.m.