Father, Son Electrocuted on Scott County Farm
SHAKOPEE -- Authorities say a father and son were electrocuted on the family's farm in Scott County southwest of Minneapolis.
The two were handling an auger when it hit an overhead power line Sunday.
A family member found the men unresponsive.
Rescue workers tried to resuscitate the men, but one was declared dead at the scene. The other was pronounced dead at Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis.
The names of the victims were not immediately released.