-- Slick bridge decks lead to rash of morning crashes
-- MN Legislature updating tax codes ahead of filing season
-- U-of-M president says state is wrong to invest solely in 2-year schools
-- Congress pitching legislation to remove wolves from endangered list
- Wind Chill Advisory until 11:00 a.m.
- Jury selection underway in Fitch trial
- Improvements coming to Pinecone Road
- Downtown Cold Spring could see an upgrade
- New police dog joining Cold Spring force
-- House fire leaves Cambridge woman in critical condition
-- Jury selection underway in alleged cop killer trial
-- Another store closing in St. Cloud shopping mall
-- Police warn pet owners to keep animals properly sheltered
- Sartell police warn of multiple scams
- Teens crash into snowplow in Morrison Co.
- Annandale woman hurt in Wright Co. crash
- Kidnapping suspect agrees to plea deal
- Public hearing on sandpiper oil line
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to AM 1240 WJON
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wjon.com using your Facebook account.