What NOT To Do On A First Date
Thinking about taking out a special girl? Apparently we, all of us, are quite judgemental on a first date. Sometimes, a person who really likes you can blow any chances they have with you, by doing something really stupid on a first date. Here’s a list of some of the things that people don’t appreciate. Pay close attention.
- Ordering your dates food FOR them. (Without asking what they wanted).
- Smacking your food, and/or belching. (Seriously…shut your mouth please).
- Posting on social media during the date. (What are you posting about me)?
- Texting others while on a date with you.
- Taking photos of the food.
- Making or answering the phone while you’re on your date.
- Going to a restaurant that serves animal organs.
- Taking your date out to a fast food joint. (Unless it’s her favorite restaurant).
- Ordering seafood.
- Eating onions or garlic. (Forget that first and last goodbye kiss).