Weather Announcements for Thursday, April 18th
We have some weather related announcements for you on this Thursday, April 18th
– Minnesota School Of Business closing at 7:00 p.m.
– Rasmussen College closing at 6:00 p.m.
– Due to inclement weather, Sartell-St. Stephen Schools will be canceling all elementary and middle school after school activities today, Thursday, April 18. All Community Education classes and LEAP Preschool programs have also been cancelled. The 1st Grade PME Concert has been postponed until Tuesday, April 23rd, with the same performance times. The Sartell High School Play, “The Fiddler on the Roof”, will be cancelled for tonight, Thursday, April 18. There will still be performances on April 19 and 20.
– Foley will have no after school or evening activities.
– Becker has cancelled all after school and evening activities.
– All St. Cloud Area School District after school Junior High activities are cancelled. Senior High activities did not have any MSHSL contests or games scheduled for today, and practice is at the coaches’ discretion. There will be no after school Targeted Services today in the Elementary buildings. All St. Cloud Area Community Education classes and programming including swimming for tonight are cancelled. Area Learning Center Night School is also cancelled for this evening as well as ECFE evening classes.
– The Cathedral Boys’ Tennis match against Pine City and the softball game against Sartell have been postponed due to travel conditions. No make-up date has been set for either game. In addition, all afternoon and evening activities are cancelled today at Cathedral.
– Todd County DAC is closed.
– The College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University are canceling classes and administrative offices will close beginning at 2:30 p.m. Staff designated to provide essential services should report as scheduled. LINK bussing will run on the hour at CSB and quarter hour at SJU beginning at 3 p.m. Pre-scheduled campus and community events and college and university sponsored events scheduled at off-campus locations may continue at the discretion of the divisional vice president.
– The College of St. Scholastica St. Cloud campus has cancelled classes for tonight.
– Granite City Gymnastics is canceling all evening gymnastics classes.
– The Sauk Rapids Community Ambassador Organization has cancelled their Kids Fighting Against Hunger event tonight at 6:30
– The Christian Woman’s meeting at St. Francis in Sartell is cancelled.
– St. Cloud Eagles 622 Auxiliary is canceling tonight’s meeting.
– The Great River Regional Library System has closed the Little Falls Carnegie Library and Eagle Bend Libraries due to the winter weather.
– St. Cloud Area Mothers of Multiples meeting canceled tonight.