UPDATE: Fire Causes $100K Damage At St. Cloud Perkins
ST. CLOUD - The damage estimate is at least $100,000 from the fire at the Perkins Restaurant in St. Cloud last (Monday) night. The fire was at 30 Park Avenue South, across from Crossroads.
The St. Cloud Fire Department says the fire started in the cooking hood and went into the duct system. The call came into the fire department at about 5:45 p.m., and fire crews had it under control by 6:30 p.m.
WJON is waiting to hear back from Perkins officials on when they're hoping to reopen.