Top 5 at 7:45 – Why El Nino Sounds Great
State climatologists are predicting an El Nino this next fall and winter meaning a milder than normal fall and winter. After a very cold and long winter many of us welcome the El Nino. I am listing the 5 reasons El Nino sounds great. The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekday mornings with me on WJON.
5) Mild fall and winter sounds great.
4) Can’t take another really cold winter. School closings can take a break.
3) Could golf into October and November. I don’t want to push it and say December but you never know.
2) Won’t be so desperate to go south. A trip to Florida or Arizona may not be as necessary.
1) No more talk of polar vortex. The polar vortex reared it’s ugly head too much this year.