Top 5 at 7:45 – What This New Storm Storm Is Doing to Us
The Top 5 at 7:45 is tired or snowy weather and this winter that doesn’t want to end. I am looking at the Top 5 effects more snow is having on us. The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekday mornings with Jay Caldwell on WJON.
5) We should adjust the calendar so spring doesn’t start until May
4) Schools could be in session into the 2nd week of June
3) More sore backs from shoveling tomorrow
2) baseball and softball seasons just got shorter
1) We ask ourselves again “Why do we live here”