Top 5 at 7:45 – Things to Eat at Easter Gathering
The Top 5 at 7:45 is harkening back to the Easter Feast from yesterday. Holidays have become all about eating lots. It’s hard to resist and I’m listing the highlights from my mom’s Easter feast from yesterday. The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekday mornings with Jay Caldwell on WJON.
5) Jelly Beans – Ronald Reagan always loved them too.
4) Corn – I don’t know if it’s traditional with butter it sure is good.
3) mashed potatoes – good with gravy and without.
2) ham – now this is traditional.
1) chocolate bunny – No food says Easter more than a chocolate bunny.