Top 5 at 7:45 – Things to Avoid On the Road
Lots of us spend many hours traveling on our roads in Central Minnesota during the summer months. I listed the Top 5 things to avoid while driving this summer. The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekday mornings with me on WJON.
5) Pedestrians - There are more of them out there with the nice weather.
4) Heavy Traffic - Sometimes this is unavoidable but if you can void I would.
3) Distracted drivers - Those using cell phones too much are the usual culprits.
2) road construction - If you know a road is closed or partially closed it can cause delays.
1) Pot holes - When you move to miss one you often times hit a different one.