Top 5 at 7:45; Reasons My Son Thinks I’m a Bad Dad
The Top 5 at 7:45 takes a look at why my 13-year old son thinks I’m a bad Dad after bringing him to Target Field to see the Twins play the White Sox. Our 12AA Blue Sox team was honored along with many other teams in a pregame parade at Target Field Thursday night. The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekday mornings with Jay Caldwell on WJON.
5) Didn’t park close enough to the field.
4) Didn’t immediately post a picture of team on facebook.
3) Made him and team wear baseball vests.
2) Didn’t give him enough money for food.
1) Left after 8 innings in a 3-all tie because I had to get up early.