Top 5 at 7:45 – Advice With Winter Hanging On
The Top 5 at 7:45 is giving you some advice with winter continuing to make our lives miserable. I'm listing the Top 5 ways to react to the recent snow storm. The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekday mornings with Jay Caldwell.
5) Spring cleaning can resume in a few days.
4) Keep the scraper in the car so you don't taunt Old Man Winter by putting it away.
3) Don't assume winter is over. You know what happens when you assume.
2) Sit back and watch the snow melt. It's easier than shoveling.
1) Create one last snowman for the year. Do you want to build a snowman? No?, O.K., fine.