My Son LOVES PB&J and Apparently So Does Everyone Else
Apparently my son Tanner joins 30% of the population in thinking that P B & J is the best comfort food. Tanner is all about Creamy smooth peanut butter, white bread, with Grape Jam, specifically, even better than Jelly, because it spreads much smoother. How does he compare with those surveyed?
PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY STATS:
- 68% of people like creamy peanut butter more than the crunchy stuff.
- Strawberry is actually the most popular flavor , with grape coming in at a close second.
- White bread is the most popular bread for sandwiches. That means the average peanut better and jelly sandwich uses creamy peanut butter, strawberry jelly, and white bread.
- 30% of parents eat the ingredients WHILE they are preparing their children's sandwiches.
- 30% of people say peanut better and jelly is the best comfort food. Macaroni and cheese came in second, and grilled cheese came in third place.
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COMFORT FOOD?
Mine is Grilled Cheese sandwiches. I like them with white bread, slightly buttered, with two slices of sharp cheddar cheese, and then served with a dill pickle. NOTE: I don't eat pickles, I just use the juice and squeeze the two dills onto my sandwich. YUM!